Grace Inspires Me is a blog that was created in 2018 for one to display purpose… the Grace that God provided us with the death of His son, Jesus Christ. That Grace is evident in our daily lives and is worthy of sharing with others. This blog was started by Madeline Grace Weatherford, who resides in Louisiana with her husband, Grant, and two fur-babies, Zoey Jane and Klaus Kol. Together, they host a college ministry, constantly have young adults hanging out at their house and always have a project going on. Outside of ministry, Madeline is a creative in her community and is currently a lead wedding photographer with Madeline Grace Photography, LLC. She also works full-time during the day, because she’s a genuine workaholic.
Grace Inspires Me has intentions of becoming a community based blog to host ministry resources, discuss life issues for young women, and be a place to share personal testimonies and “God-things”. If you are interested in sharing your story or some amazing information that will help build up the Kingdom, please contact us here.
Currently listening to:
- Why Her? by Nicki Koziarz – Check out the live bible study through Proverbs 31
- Hosea by Jennifer Rothschild – Check out the live bible study through LifeWay Women
- Goliath Must Fall by Louis Giglio
- Awaken by Priscilla Shirer
- Discerning the Voice of God by Priscilla Shirer
- Fluffy puppies
- She Reads Truth/Bible
- Essential oils
- A good book
- Hanging out with the girls
- Sweater weather
- LifeWay Women
- Proverbs 31 blog